Fast & Free UK Delivery*FastTrack delivery available on many items
Free SamplesUnlimited samples sent by ﬁrst class post
3 Year GuaranteeFor complete peace of mind
5* Excellent ratingThousands of fantastic reviews
Here’s Why Sage Green Blinds Are Sure to Make Your Home Smile
If you want to immerse yourself in a world of style like any other, you can sleep easy knowing that you’ve come to the right place folks!
To give you more ideas and sparks of inspiration than you’ll know what to do with, we’ve put together a few suggestions from our very own style gurus. That way you can take a look, take your time, and take your pick of the most on-trend colours the world of interior decor has to offer. Sounds pretty good, right?
And with that, let’s get things moving…
What’s the deal with sage green blinds?
Sage green is very much the colour of the moment right now because of the way it fuses natural greens and hints of grey to create a slightly faded country chic look that works in a whole host of different settings. And as the experts when it comes to sprucing up interiors, we can tell you that it’s more popular now than it’s ever been!
Now don’t get us wrong, we love all things green and beautiful, but that doesn’t mean all green blinds were created equal! If you want to get an idea of what we’re talking about, just take a look at four of our favourites when you have a minute to spare:
- Green roller blinds like our Roma Sage Roller make an inspired addition to the kitchen or conservatory where you want to add some natural colour and vitality to the mix. They’re easy to control, easy to clean, and make your decor come together easier than ever before.
- Green Vertical blinds are great if you want optimal control of the light in the living room, and none do it better than our Roma Sage Vertical offering. It’s ideal if you want to add something soothing natural tones to the background with nothing more than the click of a button and a quick bit of measuring (more on that in a minute)
- Green Roman blinds like Knightsbridge Loden may not be quite as sage as some of the other entries on this list, but that doesn’t mean it won’t tick all the right boxes in just about any room in the house. We love the idea of making the signature folds a focal point in the living room so that you can dress your main rest and entertainment space to impress. Can you think of anything better?
- Green Venetian blinds like Spectrum Tara are the last suggestion we want to draw your attention to. They’re ideal in the bathroom or kitchen when you want elegant light control, a natural colour scheme and that little bit of extra privacy
Now we’ve got those cogs whirring, it’s time we took care of a few of the fine details that will make all the difference…
How do you measure for sage green blinds?
The good news is that Kev and the guys have already taken care of the measuring, all you have to do is click here. We’ll swing you over to our YouTube channel where they’ll talk you through everything you need to know to measure up like a pro for any type or style of blind. It’ll only take a couple of minutes and all you’ll need is a pencil and a tape measure. We know you’ve got this one covered!
How do you fit sage green blinds?
As soon as your unique touch of style arrives at your door we know you won’t be able to wait to mount it, so take a look at this. Click through and you’ll see some super-easy instructions that tell you everything you need to know is as few words as possible. And don’t worry if you find it’s talking about a style of blinds you’re not thinking of ordering — you’ll find specific instructions for everything we offer on the individual product pages. Perfect for taking the stress out of refreshing those much-loved interiors.
How do you colour match to sage green blinds?
Last but not least, here’s a trio of tips to get you started:
- Use warm and neutral walls like gentle creams so that your new blinds can turn your window spaces into a real focal point
- Natural tones like cracked leather, brushed metal and bare wood will help you build that country chic look you’ve wanted for years
- If you have a sill, add a couple of trinkets around the edges to create the lived-in look that always makes a house a home
Now that’s all covered, all you have to do is pick the style you want and then take it from there.