Fast & Free UK Delivery*FastTrack delivery available on many items
Free SamplesUnlimited samples sent by ﬁrst class post
3 Year GuaranteeFor complete peace of mind
5* Excellent ratingThousands of fantastic reviews
Why White & Cream Blinds Will Catch the Eye in Your Home
If you want to treat yourself to pure white blinds, or you’ve had your eye caught by some cream blinds and want the same look, you’ve certainly come to the right place folks. To give you plenty of bright ideas and sparks of inspiration we’ve put together another one of our handy guides, just for you. Keep reading, keep clicking, and keep exploring everything on show…
Good question! With us you can get just about anything you want in cream, so why not take a look at a few of our favourites:
- Cream roller blinds like our Almond Roller are ideal if you want to add a little privacy to the bathroom or enjoy better light control in the kitchen. Because the background is so warm and neutral, you can add something luxurious to your home without running the risk of overpowering the existing decor
- Cream Roman blinds like our Devonshire Cream Roman blind are great if you want to add a touch of luxury to the living room or dining room. And because of the signature folds of the Roman style, you can dress your windows to impress with the minimum of effort
- Cream Venetian blinds are an inspired choice for those of you who want privacy, elegance and subtle light control all at the same time. We have more options than you’ll know what to do with, so why not start by taking a look at our Spectrum Peach White offering?
The good news here folks is that while we have cream covered, there’s a whole host of options when it comes to white blinds too. Come take a look:
- White roller blinds like our Rimini Blackout are a great choice for the nursery when you want the little one to sleep right through the night. You could even treat yourself to a set and enjoy the Sunday morning lie-in you’ve waited all week for!
- White Roman blinds like our Faux Suede White Roman are always an option in the living room or dining room when you want to add some neutral luxury that sits elegantly in the background. Keep the colours simple and celebrate the signature folds and you’ll have windows that always catch the eye
- White Venetian blinds like our new Spectrum Gloss White design are a great idea for those of you looking to spruce up the hallway or upstairs landing. The elegant slats and pristine finish come together in perfect harmony to create a look you’ll love from the moment it arrives
- White wooden blinds like Ecowood Pure White may be at the end of our list, but we know that as soon as you click through you’ll realise we’ve probably saved the best till last. Faux wood blinds in white are a great way to add some understated country chic to any room in the house, and all for a price that’s bound to make you smile
Now that we’ve covered your options it’s time to take a look at those 3 little words some of you love, and others dread: measuring and fitting…
How do you measure for my new white/cream blinds?
We know you’re busy, so rather than bore you with all the details and force you to remember where to find this blog, we recorded everything!
That’s right folks, if you want to know how to measure your window sizes like a pro, all you have to do is copy Kev and the rest of the guys by clicking here. That’ll whizz you over to our YouTube channel where you’ll find everything you need to know to measure any style of blind. But we know there’ll still be one more thing on your mind…
How do you fit white/cream blinds?
It’s the question we probably get asked more than any, so like the great people we are we decided to make answering it as easy as clicking a button.
Take a look at this and you’ll see a set of crystal clear instructions designed to make life easy. No matter what style of blinds you want to treat yourself to, you’ll find the relevant instructions on the page where you order and type in your measurements. Perfect for taking the stress out of things!
Now that we’ve covered everything you need to know, all you have to do is pick your style, follow our wise words, and leave the rest to us.