Grey blinds used to be few and far between, but these days they’re one of the centrepieces of the grey home vibes that we’re all in love with. The only thing you have to do is find the perfect shade, tone, and hue to match what you’re trying to create.
To give you a little extra food for thought we’ve spent some time putting our thoughts down on paper for you to enjoy.
What are my options when it comes to grey blinds?
There are so many options that it pays to put some extra thought into this question. With that in mind, here’s a few of our favs:
- Origin Grey welcomes you with a tone for all seasons that’s all about making a statement
Now you’ve heard your options, it’s time to really get into it…
Where should I hang my new grey blinds?
This is personal choice, so here’s a few ideas to get your brain started:
- The Dining Room: Grey blinds are luxuriously understated in that they’re the perfect way to tie a variety of other colours and tones together in perfect harmony
- The Living Room: Is a space that’s all about relaxation and taking it easy, which makes light grey blinds an option well worth considering
- The Landing: The hardest space to decorate in the home deserves a little flourish of contemporary style after all!
Which colours match with grey blinds?
There’s dozens of options for this, and while some work better than others, we don’t think any work as well as these:
- Sandy Beiges: Creating a natural spectrum of colour is what this matching partner does best
- Light Blues: Adding a little light and vibrancy to proceedings really can bring it all together in style
- Neutral Creams: The great thing about these is that they allow you to soften your decor, especially if you’ve opted for some dark charcoal grey blinds
Anything else I need to know about grey blinds?
I think that’s everything! Oh, just make sure you take a look at Kev’s wise words on each product page. They’ll tell you everything you need to know to measure up, fit them, and create a look you can be truly proud of.