Calling all pet lovers! Our feeds have been flooded by fluffy photos over the last year and it seems that pet bedrooms are the new home interiors trend taking Pinterest by storm. Lockdown in the UK saw an increasing number of proud pet parents building home spaces for their animals - from four poster doggy beds to cat hammocks, we’ve all been taking our pampered pet digs to the next level.
Though this is all well and good, what do pets with a pampered lifestyle have to do with 247 Blinds, you ask? A customer of ours came to us with a very unique request, and boy did we deliver. After expressing his love for his chihuahua, Wolf, we gifted Jon Crowder from Wakefield with limited edition blinds, customised with multiple snaps of his pet chihuahua’s face.
Self-proclaimed paw-ssionate pet owner Jon now has a whole room dedicated to good-boy Wolf, with a customised water bowl, velvet ottoman bed and even his own dressing gown. Call the pup-arazzi, we’ve got ourselves an exclusive…
We enjoyed making Jon’s doggy dreams come true so much that we’ve decided to do it all over again. Here at 247 Blinds headquarters, we’re now on a mission to find the MOST pampered pet in the UK, offering the chance to provide 5 lucky pet owners with some personalised blinds of their own to create a unique pet bedroom for their furry friend. The best entry out of the 5 will also win a £300 Amazon voucher!
To be in with a chance of winning the limited edition blinds and a £300 Amazon voucher, submit a photo entry of your pet looking particularly pampered by clicking the link competition below. If you think your dog is a diva or your cat is a queen, get snapping and send your pampered photo entry in!
Entries are open from Monday 7th June until Monday 5th July.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: 247 Blinds whose registered office is at APEX House, 172 Blackmoorfoot Rd, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield HD4 5RE.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of 247 Blinds and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed above
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight, Monday 5th of July at 12pm 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Submit a photo of your pampered pet including a short caption and your email address via the 247 Blinds blog.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prizes are as follows:
- 5 winners to be gifted a personalised set of customised blinds to be awarded to 5 winners
- The overall winner out of the 5 to also receive a £300 Amazon voucher
12. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice.
13. The best 5 images entered will be deemed the winners, as decided by the Promoter.
14. The 5 winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If any of the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners when and how the prize can be redeemed.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.