Follow these simple steps to fit your roller blinds:
1. Position your brackets and mark where your screws will go
2. Drill into the holes to mount both brackets
3. Insert the idle pin end into the correct bracket
4. Push the control end into the other bracket until you hear it click
5. Install your safety device
There are two main ways to fit roller blinds. Choose between a top fix for inside a recess or a face fix for blinds that hangs external to the recess. Once your brackets have been mounted to the wall, it’s simply a matter of clicking your blinds into place. With this guide, we will show you how to fit roller blinds so that they have the flawless finish they deserve, without things getting too complicated. There are a few tools you need to fit roller blinds correctly, including a tape measure, a spirit level, drill, screws, wall plugs and a pencil to temporarily mark the hanging points on your window.